Scotland Loans offer superior services when compared to other guarantor loan quote sites. We have established ourselves to be ranked among the best quote sites available for UK residents. Some of the reasons why we are the best include:
1. You have been refused credit before: if you have been refused credit before, you are at the right place. Our simple eligibility requirements make it possible for those who have been refused credit by other organizations access credit through us. Using our site to access lenders heightens your chance of securing a loan. Even if you were denied a loan before by those who adhere to strict policies, you can easily get a guarantor loan through Scotland Loans.
2. You have no credit scoring: if you have no credit score, Scotland Loans is the best alternative for you. We help those who have never ventured into the credit world start their credit process. There is a higher chance for your first loan approval through Scotland Loans. In a world where many lenders shy from giving to those who have no credit rating, we make it possible for you to access a loan.
3. You have poor credit rating: poor credit rating is one of the major reasons why many are unable to access loans. Good news is that we welcome such individuals to apply for loans through our site. While it may be impossible for you to get a loan individually form lenders, using Scotland Loans makes it easier for other lenders to offer you guarantor loans.
4. You want cheaper short term loans: if you are looking for cheaper loan terms, Scotland Loans is the place to be. We have sampled some of the cheapest lenders in town thus making it easy for you to access the lenders who offer the lowest rates. You can choose to compare the lender options you have been given to settle on one whom you feel will offer you the cheapest loan. All this helps you to save some money at the end of the day.
5. You want a long term guarantor loan: when you want a long term guarantor loan, Scotland Loans can help you access this. We have a number of lenders who are known to offer long term guarantor loans to those in need of such. However, you will have the need to find a guarantor who is a home owner in such a case due to the weighty responsibility associated with long term loans.
6. Short term loans: we have countless lenders offering short term guarantor loans to our customers. These lenders offer variable rates thus leaving it up to you as the borrower to receive the funds that you need